Sunday, October 19, 2008

VijayaKanth - DMDK BIO - Data





Name: Vijayakanth

Birth Date, Month: 25th, August

Mother Tongue: Tamil

Present Address: No 54, Kannambal Street, Kannabiran Colony, Saaligramam, Chennai. 600 093, Tamilnadu, India.

How did you enter into Cinefield?: A sudden decision it was! In Madurai, a producer asked me to act in film. I came to Chennai. People refused to give me chance saying my style of speaking Tamil wasn't upto their satisfaction. So I took a vow within my heart. After trying very hard, I succeeded with the support of the fans!

What were you doing before that?: I was looking after our rice mill.

Turning pioint?: "Sattam Oru Iruttarai"

Known Arts?: 'Silambaattam'

Guru in real life?: My father Azhagarsamy

First film experience?: First film was "Inikkum Ilamai". Both fear and bitterness overwhelmed me while in shooting. That's to say, they served a particular quality food to 'big' artists. Another kind of food was given to 'small' artists. For this reason, when 'Rawther Films' was started and film production followed, same quality food was served to all.

What have you achieved so far?: Nothing

What do you want to achieve hereafter?: I wish to be hero until the last

Most favourite thing?: Tamil

That you hate totally?: Those people who are jealous of others

That you wish to felicitate?: Those who indulge in public servive

That you tried but failed to succeed?: Nothing.

The person you respect most?: Parents

Most favourite friend?: A.SE.Ibrahim Rawther

Most happy event?: January 31, 1990. That's my marriage day.

Bitter experience?: So many...But I use to forget and forgive

Interest in politics?: Yes

Interest in sports?: I like to play foot ball and kabadi

Unforgettable experience in cinefield?: Rawther Films' first production "Uzhavan Mahan"

My 100th film: "Captain Prabaharan"

The helicopter fight scene picturized for "Karuppu Nilaa" in which I risked even my life and acted. Even the shooting unit people all thought that I did meet with some serious accident while acting in the scene! Fortunately I escaped unhurt!

For the first time, for the sake of "Ulavuththurai" I went into underwater and took part in acting and fighting scenes for 36 hours!

The person you wish to meet?: I wished to meet Annai Theresa

The country you would like to visit?: America! Would like to see Hollywood Studios

The sevice you like to do?: Doing service to people!

Favourite colour--dress?: Dress: 'Kathar' (khadi) .

Colour: Black and white

The song you enjoyed recently?: I always enjoy Pattukkottaiyar's philosophical songs

The song that touched your heart?: "Thoongaathae thambi thoongaathae Sombery yentra peyar vaangaathae", "Chinnappayalae chinnappayalae sethi keladaa"

Pastime?: Thinking about acting

Favourite hero, heroine?: M.G.R., Sivaji, Savithri

Director you respect most?: S.A.Chanrasekaran sir, Ramanarayanan sir and R.Sunderrajan sir.

Your message for your fans?: "Thamizhan yentru solladaa, Thalai nimirnthu nilladaa"

Love experience?: Nil

About marriage?: I've been lucky in my birth...that I've got Premalata as my wife!

No comments:

Captain Vijaykanth will Become the Chief Minister of TAMIL NADU?